Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
You can become a part of the movement in support of FHR's mission to assist people of all ages to improve their behavioral health, well-being, and quality of life, by giving back through these three ways:
Your contribution can make a crucial and immediate impact, helping individuals return to work or school, move into independent living, or participate in an outing to a museum or ballgame which they otherwise couldn't afford.
Click here to view our wish lists.
FHR's therapeutic arts program, Studio 35, enables individuals to further explore the arts, coping skills, and self-expression. Studio 35 helps individuals become more engaged in the community, reduces isolation, and teaches both vocational and arts based skills.
Click here to view our selection of cards and information on how to order.
Do you shop at Amazon, or know someone who does? Each time you use Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to a non-profit organization of your choice. This program is free to use and easy to sign-up for. It's a win-win situation. With Amazon Smile, you have access to the same products and prices, and you can help support FHR in an easy and automatic way.
Here's how it works:
1. Before you shop, visit www.smile.amazon.com
2. Sign into your Amazon account, or if it's your first time using Amazon, create a new account
3. Choose a nonprofit spotlight by typing 'Fellowship Health Resources Inc' into the box and click 'search'
4. Click the 'select' box next to Fellowship Health Resources Inc
5. That's it! Next time you're ready to shop on Amazon, remember to visit www.smile.amazon.com instead of www.amazon.com so that you can help support FHR with your purchase
Once you've taken part, don't forget to tell your friends on social media using the #GivingTuesday hashtag! Here's a post you can share (click and save image to share on your social media):